However, coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for the skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized, and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
In addition to being good for your scalp, coconut oil also moisturizes your hair. Since it’s easily absorbed, it works better than other oils for repairing dry hair. Keep in mind that coconut oil alone may not be effective as a shampoo to cleanse hair, but as a pre-shampoo treatment, it will condition hair.
Aloe vera for Hair
- Strengthens hair. Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. …
- Controls greasy hair. Aloe vera has enzymes that break down fats and so strip your hair of any extra oil (sebum).
- Helps an itchy scalp. …
- Protection from UV damage. …
- Hair growth.
Aloe vera for Body
- Soothing Sunburns and Skin Injuries. “Aloe vera soothes sunburns and skin injuries by increasing collagen synthesis and cross-linking. …
- Moisturizing Skin. …
- Fading Dark Spots and Stretch Marks. …
- Managing Acne. …
- Soothing Skin Conditions. …
- Slowing Signs of Aging.
Stop Use if skin irritation occurs. Do not Swallow
Do Not Expose to direct Sunlight
Rub a small amount between your palms until the pomade warms up and melts. once melted, you simply spread it eventually through your Hair/Body. For Hair, growth applies cream beneath your hair and gently massage it until it’s completely melted.
Shear Butter, Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, Water, Aloe Vera, Ethoxylated Alkylphenol, Polisyloxane, Alkylbezene Diethanolamine, Sulphate, Coconut, Ethoxylated Fatty Alcohol, Color, Perfume.
Produced and Distributed in Ghana By:
Yahaya 247 Enterprise For Yahaya and Son Company LTD Box 43 Kenyasi, Tel:+233201714273 / +233559321234 Email: Info@yaskogh.com Website: www.yaskogh.com
Ahafo Region GPRS: BQ-0007-2203
Kenyasi main market. Store No. 24 & 25
Mfg: 05/11/2022 Exp: 05/1/2025 Batch No. B132023 FDA Reg.:
Net Vol. 300G
There are no reviews yet.